Teaching & Event Calendar

I am not currently taking on new clients as my practice is full. Please keep checking for updates, I expect to be taking on new clients in the Autumn 2017.

email devlinnaomi@gmail.com for more information

Nutrition

Sessions last about an hour and include recipes and information sheets sent out by email. 
I work with food rather than supplements.

Initial visit 
(about 1 1/2 hours for an adult, slightly less for a child)
Adult                   £60
Child (0-16)        £45

All following visits
Adult                   £45
Child                   £30

Teaching


I regularly teach gluten free baking at River Cottage in Devon. Check out the Basic Day for everyday bakes and  the Advanced Day for party food.

I also teach Gluten Free and Food for a Happy Gut days at Otter Farm in Devon.

I run fermenting courses throughout the year in Bridport. Contact me by email to find out when the next classes are happening.

You can visit my home in Bridport and have a virtually one to one gluten free or bespoke teaching day if you and a friend (up to three people) would like to club together. During the day we can cover whatever you would like to learn: basic or advanced gluten free cooking using a range of wholegrain flours, cooking without grains, glutenfree sourdough, labneh making, kefir, fermented foods and nourishing meals. Through the day you get to ask as many questions as you like!



If you would like me to come to your venue and demonstrate gluten free cooking or talk about nutrition, please contact me to discuss a fee and availability.

Teaching Calendar



6-7th Jan 2017
10-11th Feb 2017
31st April-1st May 2017

Otter Farm Food for a Happy Gut - two day or do individual days
3rd-5th Feb 2017
May date TBC

1st June 2017
8th Dec 2017

13th & 14th June 2017
5th & 6th Dec 2017

See website for dates

See website for dates

See website for dates

See website for dates

10th April 2017

Gluten Free days, Fermenting days and Gut Health days in Bridport
Dates TBC

Demonstrations 
Cheltenham Food festival 10th June 2017

Other 2017 food festivals TBC