'Go Ahead Honey, It's Gluten Free!' - Announcing November - Food From Your Childhood



Yes folks - slightly later than advertised I bring you this month's theme for the gluten free online food event, 'Go Ahead Honey, It's Gluten Free!'. Hosted by the delightful Nooshin of For The Love of Food, who chose as her theme; Food From Your Childhood - food which comforts and cossets, makes you feel at home, reminds you where you came from and makes you want to stay right where you are.

For more information about the event go straight to Nooshin, where she will expand on the theme and give you deadlines etc.

Meanwhile, I shall be ruminating on the food of my childhood, Eggy Bread, Barm Brack, Colcannon, Vegetarian Irish Stew, Magic Lemon Pudding and a speciality of my mother's that I have never come across in anyone elses childhood - Fluffy Eggs. I may recreate this legendary dish as my contribution to this month's challenge. It sure is good.....

x x x