Monday, December 24, 2007

Bear With Me Faithful Readers



Does that title sound like the intro to a sermon? Well I'll tell you all about it when I'm not hacking and crowing like a croup ridden toddler. I just don't want to drag you into my slightly hallucinogenic world today, when the subconscious protrudes above the parapet of decency, and may cause me to mention all sorts of unmentionables that I may later regret. Or just to write badly - and that my friends, is just not cricket. This Christmas is bought to you by the sounds; 'a-hack, e-heck, ee-huck' and the smell of olbas oil and hot lemon and honey with a scary spoonful of cayenne pepper. Whooee! that stuff works don't it?

Well I'm just going to hunker down and try to get better. But in the meantime, my blog is also sick and all the doctors I have taken her to, seem not to have found out why. The temporary plaster I have applied at present is to show only one blog post at a time - in exchange for having my sidebar where it should be. So be patient and just click on the posts you fancy reading from the archive while I try to sort it out.

Happy Christmas all!

x x x