Friends Reunited

I get the odd email from friends reunited telling me that a new member has signed up from my college - of course it's unlikely to be anyone I knew or wanted to keep contact with or I would have made sure I kept the friendship going once we left. However, it is interesting to see what people in your past are doing, travelling, having babies, becoming computer nerds..... The problem for me is that because I didn't go to school (only college) there is nowhere for me to search for the people that I met as a result of education otherwise (EO). Boy would I like to know what some of them are doing! I know Ninya has become a very successful historical costumier and Tam is touring the underground dens of the north with his plays, but beyond that nothing much. So I guess what I'm saying is that with the growing uptake of home schooling alternatives, there needs to be a site where we hippies and drop outs can go to snoop and brag about what we have all been doing since we didn't leave school, or didn't go to school - you know what I mean. I don't have the technical know-how, but I'm telling you it's a niche just waiting to be filled by some IT entrepreneur.